The Hotel Savings Card provides “Cash Credits” which can be used as partial payment on over 1,000,000 hotels and resorts worldwide or Rental cars and attractions.
Hotel Savings Card
HOW IT WORKS:
- Follow the directions on your card or welcome email to activate your savings code. The face value of your code will be deposited into your account (“Savings Bank”).
- The dollar amount of savings off retail pricing is displayed on the Website with each Product offered (“Savings”). Savings are subject to change without notice. Only the Savings posted at the time a reservation is booked and paid for will be honoured.
- When making a reservation on the Website, you will see the retail price reduced by the Savings. You will pay the reduced price displayed to complete your reservation.
- After you book and pay for your reservation, the dollar amount of the savings will be deducted from your Savings Bank. The dollars remaining in your Savings Bank can be used for other reservations until your Savings Bank balance is zero.
- Once a reservation is booked and paid for, it cannot be changed or modified, but, it may be cancelled if permitted under the Product Terms. Cancelled reservations may incur a cancellation fee. Any Savings used for the cancelled reservation cannot be re-deposited into your Savings Bank.
- You can continue to use your Savings Bank to reduce the retail cost of reservations until your Savings Bank has been used leaving a zero balance or the expiration of your code(s) amount, whichever occurs first.
- For Customer Service regarding savings dollars or booked reservations, please log in to the Website and click on “View Reservations” located in the “My Account” section, or use the form on the “Contact Us” page.
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older to register a code and use the Website.
- You are responsible for paying for any costs not included in the product price, such as government taxes and fees imposed by providers. You are also responsible for any expenses you incur while using the Products you purchased on the Website and for purchases made outside the Website, including but not limited to transportation, meals, gratuities, telephone calls, room service, and incidentals.
- Savings codes have no value except when used by this Policy. Savings codes are not gifted certificates, nor credit nor debit cards, or prepaid vacation vouchers.
- Savings codes have no cash surrender value, credit value, or other implied value.
- Savings codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged, or expired.
- You can give your savings code to friends or family before activation, but once activated, only the person on the account can use the savings.
- Any suspected or actual abuse of the Policy or Product Terms may result in the immediate deactivation of Customer’s savings passport(s) and savings bank without warning or notice, cancellation of any purchased Products, chargeback to Customers for charges incurred by BookVipPlus or its suppliers due to Customer’s abuse.
- You who make use of the savings codes and the Products agree to indemnify and hold harmless BookVipPlus, its owners, affiliates, agents, contractors, assignees, and designees, from any claims, liability, and responsibility for damages, expenses, inconvenience, dissatisfaction, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of the savings codes or Products. BookVipPlus makes no warranty of any kind concerning the Products offered by the provider. BookVipPlus shall not be liable or responsible for delays or cancellations due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, war, acts of God, or any other matters beyond its reasonable control. BookVipPlus assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation about savings codes by any distributor, or a third party other than what is expressly written in the Policy and Product Terms. If any conflict arises between this Policy and the Policy posted on the Website, the Website shall take precedence.
- Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted.
Hotel Savings CARD FAQs
BookVipPlus.com powers the Hotel Savings cards.
Your customer will be issued Hotel “Cash Credits” which are an innovative sales and marketing incentive that offer “instant gratification” in the form of a Real Cash Savings rewards that can be used within our sister company, BookVipPLUS.com’s members-only network. The Hotel Savings Card provides “Cash Credits” which can be used as partial payment on over 1,000,000 hotels and resorts worldwide or Rental cars and attractions.
What are the Hotel Cash Credits?
Our Hotel Savings Card “Cash Credits” are a cash currency that serves as a form of payment that allows users to buy down the cost of their hotel or resort bookings and car rentals and attractions. Your customer can use the cash credits at:
- Over 1,000,000 Hotels and Resorts worldwide include Name Brands like Hilton, Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Holiday inn, Hyatt, Hampton, Ramada, Four Seasons, Starwood, and many more.
- Car rentals from all the major brands like Avis, Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, National, Thrifty, and more.
- Thousands of attractions and destination activities.
How di I use my savings code?
Activate your travel savings code to create an account—search 1,000,000 properties around the world. Savings are displayed with each search result. Results with the greatest savings are displayed first. Place your reservation, and the amount that you save will be deducted from your Savings Bank Balance.
Di I Have used my savings code on one reservation?
Hotel Savings CARD FAQs
Do I have to use my savings code on one reservation?
No. The travel savings program is flexible and permits you to use your entire Savings Bank Balance on single or multiple reservations until your Savings Bank Balance is empty. The amount that you may apply to each reservation is determined by your search parameters and the savings available through the hotels and resorts you choose.
Can I use the entire amount of my savings towards my reservation?
Yes, if the amount of savings for the selected hotel or resort is equal to your Savings Bank Balance amount, the entire amount will be applied to your reservation automatically.
Can I combine multiple codes for additional savings?
No, you are only eligible for one savings card per user account.
Is there a minimum stay required?
No. There is no minimum stay required. You can stay for a minimum of 1 night or the maximum nights allowed for that hotel.
What hotels and resorts are available in the savings program?
With over 1,000,000 properties available through the savings program, you will find familiar brands and hotels worldwide.
Can I change or cancel my reservation? Is my reservation refundable?
Reservations booked on the website cannot be changed or modified once booked but may be Cancelled per the terms and conditions. Cancellation policies will vary depending on the hotel or resort you selected. Cancelled reservations may incur a cancellation fee.
Can I give my savings code to a friend or family member?
Yes. A non-activated savings code is fully transferable. Once activated, a savings code cannot be transferred, and personal information cannot be changed. The person activating the savings code must be the person travelling or using the service.