Discover Affiliate Shortcuts
You’ve likely watched Individuals so identified as super-affiliate marketers with envy, haven’t you? Don’t be ashamed. Everybody started out somewhere, and so they all looked on with wide-eyed wonder for a pick-out handful of persons looked as if it would pull money from thin air.
But is it really that complicated?
No! Truthfully, it’s not some kind of voodoo magic. Absolutely anyone can pull in the sort of income super affiliate marketers do. You only need to know the methods!
Right here’s the matter… All those super affiliates will usually let you know to just set up some backlinks online and the items really “provide themselves”. Nope. That’s overall bull. The fact is, merely a very few products and solutions provide on their own. The rest want serious assistance!
Because most vendors are totally lame. Like, to the max, dude.
They may have the greatest product ever made, and they may have poured their heart and soul, and tons of money, into its development. It may have even taken them months or years!
But they fell so in love with their product that they believed everyone in the world could see its value just like they do, so they slapped up any old sales page and figure it would work.
Then they went out and tried to recruit some affiliates to sell it for them, figuring it would sell itself because it’s just such an awesome product.
The prospect can’t see the quality of the product until after they’ve bought it! So it doesn’t matter how good that product is if the sales page doesn’t sell it!
Here are a few of the most common factors that cause problems on sales pages:
- Low response sales copy – It just doesn’t excite people. It doesn’t push any emotional buttons. It’s just blah.
- Sloppy page design – This makes people fear the quality of the product and also makes them worry about scams. A professional design puts people at ease.
- A sales page leak – If the sales page links to a bunch of stuff that won’t make you any money, it’s costing you sales! It shouldn’t have ads on it. It shouldn’t link to Facebook or Twitter. It shouldn’t link to the vendor’s blog. It should have critical links only!
- Commission hijacking – Sometimes the vendor is just plain shady. He might have multiple payment links on the page, but only one gives you a commission. The other gives him the direct sale. (It could be accidental, but it still costs you money!)
So should you promote a sales page with these types of problems?…
If the product is solid, but the sales page is terrible, you can work with it! There are some tactics you can use to boost your conversions even on products with terrible sales pages.
In this report, you’re going to learn how to get killer sales on products with really lackluster sales pages. As long as the product is good so you don’t harm your reputation, you’re all good!
Super Affiliate Secrets
Super affiliates have a bevy of tricks at their disposal. They use these tricks to amplify their sales in a number of ways.
They Become An Authority
One thing you’ll probably notice among super affiliates is that they don’t just promote affiliate products, they also create their own.
There’s a really good reason for that. Two, actually:
- It helps build authority in the niche
- It helps warm audiences for other products
Think about it…
If you’ve bought a product from someone and it was a really killer product, doesn’t it give them some credibility in your eyes? Doesn’t it make them seem like an “expert”? So wouldn’t it go without saying that it would make you more likely to buy something they recommended?
Building authority is a great way to improve sales because it gives you the credibility you need to really establish trust.
Here are a few tips for establishing authority:
- Always speak as though you are an expert, even if you’re not. Just be confident!
- Become a published author. If you’re a published author, even self-published, people tend to trust that you know what you’re talking about.
- Showcase your expertise. Publish a product, a book, a blog, a newsletter… whatever you feel will show your skills and knowledge best to your audience.
- Show your credentials. If you have any kind of credentials… a degree, an award, a title… anything… make sure to mention it on your “about me” pages and bios.
- Act as an authority. Get interviewed by blogs and the media. Let people come to you sometimes. Never beg for anything!
As an authority, you’ll have a warm audience, meaning they already trust you, they’ve probably already bought from you, and they already believe you’re an authority in the niche.
This will help get you more sales because it amplifies your trust.
They Add Value To Offers
Super affiliates don’t just throw links into emails and expect to get a flood of sales. They understand there’s a lot more to it than that, especially if they are promoting a hot new product that many of their competitors will also be promoting.
Thus, they add value to their offers by using tactics such as:
- Adding bonuses. By adding a valuable bonus to the offer, you can give the prospect something your competitors can’t.
- Using in-demand bonuses. Don’t just use some junk reseller rights stuff. It needs to be really valuable!
- Automate the process. It takes lots of time to verify sales and send out bonuses, but you can use an affiliate network like JVZoo.com or Zaxaa.com to automate the process.
In addition to offering bonuses, you can also make sure to include additional moneymakers in your bonuses. Put in upsells, affiliate links, links to your own products… whatever you’ve got!
Crushing The Competition
All affiliates have competition. If you’re in an extremely competitive niche like internet marketing, you’ll have to stay way ahead of the competition in order to survive.
There are a few ways you can do this, and start bringing in the same types of commission checks the big boys do.
Create a Review Blog
A review blog will really help boost your conversions because you’ll be positioned as an authority, you’ll get a built-in traffic source, you can use it to build your mailing list, and it captures an audience that isn’t already on your existing list.
Make sure your blog contains the following:
- Product reviews and announcements. Be honest in your reviews. Don’t just review products for the commission!
- Upcoming products. People want to hear about the latest products right away!
- 3. Newsletter signups. These are obviously invaluable!
- Contests. People love contests and will come to your blog just to enter one. They’ll also share the contest with others!
Choose Great Products
Never, ever promote a product just because you want a commission. I know, the bottom line is making money. But remember, if you promote a product without checking it out to ensure its quality, you could destroy your reputation in your niche!
Here are some tips for choosing great products:
- Be sure you’re promoting quality products.
- Make sure they appeal to a wide audience. If they are too specialized, you’ll lose sales.
- Focus on new product launches.
- Chose recurring commissions whenever possible.
You always want to presell prospects, because the sales page may not be enough to get them to buy. Additionally, they’re already warm because they know you and trust you. (Remember, you’ve built authority!)
So how should you go about preselling? First, establish the basics:
- Make sure they know and trust you. If they like you and trust you, they are much more likely to buy.
- Add value. People will always prefer to buy with a bonus. Who doesn’t like free stuff?
- Trigger reciprocity. If you give someone something for free, they feel indebted to you. This makes them more likely to do what you ask.
- Presell the product itself. Let them know how good it is and why you think it’s so good.
Once the basics are in place, it’s time to start preselling in earnest. Even if the vendor’s sales page is pretty good, preselling will always boost conversions.
Here are some ways you can presell prospects:
- Use an email series. Build excitement and anticipation using a series of related articles or emails.
- Share the product’s benefits. Tell them exactly what is in it for them if they buy. What benefits will they see? What problems will it solve? Push those emotional buttons!
- 3. Use a strong call to action. Make sure you tell them exactly what you want them to do. Don’t expect them to guess! Tell them, “Go grab your copy right now, because my special bonus is only available for another 24 hours!”
- Use notification bars. You can overlay a bar over the sales page that will draw attention to a special offer, create a sense of urgency, and include a call to action. This will increase conversions. (We’ll take a closer look at this bar later.)
Super Affiliate Stealth Secrets
Now you’ve seen a glimpse of one of the really sneaky stealth tricks super affiliates use to boost their conversions – notification bars, also called attention bars.
You can put notification bars on your own site to call attention to things such as a special sale or your newsletter opt-in. But did you know you can overlay them on top of a vendor’s sales page?
You’ll have to use some iframes trickery to do this. An iframe lets you put something over someone else’s own webpage by loading two frames… one yours, and the other with the vendor’s site in it.
Fortunately, you don’t need to use any coding to do this. You can use a neat little tool call Attention Monkey to create these bars for you so that all you have to do is insert a little snippet of code onto your web page, and boom!
Before you attempt to use attention bars, you need to keep a few things in mind. And these are very important, so pay attention!
- Always ask the vendor for permission! The last thing you want to do is lose your commission because the vendor thinks you somehow hacked his site and you’re stealing from him. (And yes, there are people who would think that.
- Highlight a key benefit. Tell readers about the bonus they’ll get when they buy. Make sure it lets them know how beneficial the bonus will be to them, and perhaps how it complements the product you want them to buy.
In the bar, you’ll want to embed your affiliate link to be sure you get credit for the sale.
With Clickbank, a typical affiliate link that goes directly to the vendor’s sales page looks like this:
However, you can link directly to the order form using this link structure:
This second link is the one you’ll want to embed into your notification bar so that customers get taken to the order form when they click your link.
You can do the same thing with JV Zoo.
Your typical JV Zoo link looks a little something like this:
You can simply append your JV Zoo affiliate ID number (also known as an AID) to the end of the link to send customers directly to the order form. Here’s an example of an appended link:
Okay, so here’s the whole thing step-by-step:
- Add value to the offer with a killer, in-demand bonus.
- Create a notification bar that highlights your bonus and includes an “add to cart” button or link that has your affiliate link embedded.
- The affiliate link should go directly to the order page, not the main sales page.
- Give your prospects a special link to direct them to the sales page that has the notification bar embedded.
Preselling Made Easy
By now, you should be getting excited about the prospect of increasing your income significantly the same way the super affiliates do. But you can’t do it alone.
It’s not easy to use this system unless you have coding experience OR you use a tool that does the hard work for you.
That’s why you should check out Attention Monkey.
It’s a tool that runs on a third-party server so you don’t have to download anything. You just log in, add your info, and get the code to start using it right away.
Let me share with you the benefits of using Attention Monkey to create attention bars to overlay the vendor’s site:
Benefit 1: Attention Monkey levels the playing field with the super affiliates. If you’re not already a super affiliate, then using Attention Monkey can put you one step closer to this elite group. Super affiliates have long used stealth tactics and tools that hardly anyone else knows about. Now you too can use these same tactics and tools to start creating conversion-boosting attention bars. This brings us to the next benefit…
Benefit 2: Attention Monkey boosts conversion rates. When you use your attention bar to remind prospects about your value-added bonus plus add in a call to action, you naturally boost your conversion rates. And an attention bar is the best way to call attention to your bonus, for two reasons:
A. The attention bars truly attract attention. You can use log into your Attention Monkey account to customize these bars to be any color and to use a wide variety of fonts.
Thus you can make these bars complimentary to the site meaning they match the colors exactly. They’ll get attention, especially if you choose a floating bar that sticks with your prospects as they scroll.
Alternatively, you can use an attention bar that’s colored very differently than the rest of the site, to test if this attracts more attention and gets you more sales.
You might even try an old standby – make the attention barred to draw in your prospect’s eyes.
B. The second reason these bars work so well is that the attention bars look like their part of the site. Visitors won’t even realize that your attention bar isn’t part of the website. That’s a good thing. Because your bar naturally looks like it belongs on the site, there is nothing about it that will distract your prospect and make them start looking at the technology rather than at the sales. This truly is a stealth sales technique that delivers amazing conversion-boosting results.
Go ahead and test all of this out for yourself – you’ll be amazed at how well attention bars work to generate more sales for you!
Benefit 3: Attention Monkey creates excitement around “blah” sales pages. If you present a big benefit such as a value-added bonus alongside a strong call to action on your notification bar, you’ll very likely boost your conversion rate no matter what kind of sales page the vendor has.
However, Attention Monkey works especially well when you’re dealing with a poor, low-response sales page. All you have to do is presell your prospects on all the benefits of the product, and then use the link Attention Monkey generates for you to send your prospects to the sales page.
At this point your prospects are already in a buying mood, so all they have to do is click the “add to cart” button on your attention bar to purchase the product and get your value-added bonus. And yes, you pocket the commission – this is the easiest way to start making more money as an affiliate.
And speaking of easy, let me tell you about the next benefit…
Benefit 4: Attention Monkey is easy to use and completely customizable. I mentioned this before and I’ll say it again – absolutely no technical skills or experience are required to use Attention Monkey. All you do is:
Log into your account.
Choose the text for your notification bar. The software even lets you enter in up to five rotating messages to help you really get your prospect’s attention.
Next, all you do is choose the link people will land on when they click your notification bar. This is typically an affiliate link that goes directly to the vendor’s order page.
Then you customize the bar’s color and font.
Next, you simply decide how you’d like the bar to behave, such as staying in one place or floating.
Your next step is to choose the link of the site where you’d like to overlay your notification bar.
Then copy the link Attention Monkey generates and use it to send prospects to the sales page.
It’s easy. And best of all, these steps take just a minute or two using Attention Monkey’s user-friendly website.
Simply put – if you can copy and paste, then you too can use Attention Monkey to start creating high-response attention bars.
And that brings us to yet another benefit…
Benefit 5: You can use Attention Monkey in a variety of ways. While we’ve been focusing on how to use Attention Monkey to overlay an attention bar on someone else’s website, that’s not the only way to use it.
Attention Monkey also gives you a tiny bit of code that you can copy and paste into your own website to quickly and easily create attention bars. You’ll even get WordPress shortcodes to use on your blog. Once you start using Attention Monkey on your own site, you’ll find out just how powerful it is.
You can use it to:
- Attract attention to your newsletter opt-in page.
- Let visitors know about a special promotion.
- Encourage visitors to follow you on social media.
- Alert visitors to a poll.
- Remind visitors about an upcoming event.
And much, much more… what you do with Attention Monkey is really only limited to your imagination. I suggest you check out this tool today because it’s really worth your time.
So now that you’ve seen what Attention Monkey can do for you, let’s recap what we’ve talked about on this course and how you can use it to become a sought-after and successful super affiliate in your niche:
First, you need to establish yourself as an authority in your niche. It’s much easier to sell affiliate products if people view you as a trusted authority, so publish a blog, write a newsletter, create your own products, and generally showcase your expertise whenever when can.
Secondly, you need to add value to affiliate offers. This makes you stand apart from all the other affiliates and boosts your conversion rate since you’re offering more value to your customers for the same money.
Third, you need to presell affiliate offers. This is really a key that separates the average affiliate from the super affiliates. Super affiliates send their traffic to sales letters already warmed up and pre-sold on the product.
Fourth, you need to create some excitement on boring sales pages so that a lame vendor doesn’t ruin the sale. One really good way to do this is to use attention bars or notification bars. And one user-friendly yet powerful tool you can use to create these attention bars is Attention Monkey – so be sure to check it out.
The bottom line is that everything you learned about in this course is proven to work. It’s super affiliate tested. You won’t find an easier or more effective way to get a massive boost to your affiliate conversion rates, so be sure to put this system along with the Attention Monkey tool to work for you as soon as possible!
In fact, do it today… because you deserve to use the same tools and tactics as the super affiliates!
Be sure also to read our article on Increasing Affiliate Income
Highly Recommended Resources To Make Affiliate Marketing
- Rapid Profit Machine – Best FREE Affiliate Training & Money Making System The Rapid Profit Machine is the Number 1 Top Rated Affiliate Marketing System and Training. Utilizing a brand new technology allows you to build your own affiliate marketing system with all the automation done for you.
- Builderall – Best Digital Tools Suite Every entrepreneur needs a plethora of tools when working online. Builderall brings all of your digital marketing tools under one roof for a fraction of the price of all the others. Build your websites, manage your email marketing automation, host webinars, build blogs and e-com stores, and much more. This is a must-have!
- TYBL Traffic – Best High-Quality Traffic Every business needs traffic, period. Without high-quality traffic, you cannot test your offers, scale your offers or sell anything at all.
TYBL Traffic is the highest quality from the top 5 English-speaking countries in the world. We will not be beaten on quality.